From the self-employed to the head of a large company, workers using their smartphone for professional purposes often have very specific needs, which will only be partially covered by a standard offer. The choice of a professional mobile plan includes many services that make their life easier.
What are the criteria for choosing a pro package?
Need to be reachable at any time and above all the guarantee of a quality of service? A professional mobile plan can be taken out separately and at your convenience – for example if you manage a one-person business from home – or combined with a complete package that also includes fixed Internet, a mobile fleet for employees and many additional services, for a competitive bundle price.
The most critical criteria for comparing pro packages are often the same from one business sector to another. They include among others:
– The monthly data volume: plan large if you use the smartphone to work remotely and handle large files.
– The availability of the technical or commercial service.
– Coverage of international calls.
The advantages of a plan adapted to the needs of your company
Professional customers generally benefit from tailor-made formulas. An operator like La Poste Mobile thus offers a wide range of services and advantages for its professional mobile plans, including:
– A price reduction from the second plan subscribed, and which can reach 10%.
– A breakdown service and replacement of any defective pro mobile phone with an equivalent model, within 24 working hours and for a period of up to 30 days.
– The provision of a backup SIM card upon subscription allows you to react in an emergency, for example following the theft or loss of the mobile. On a simple call, the emergency card is activated and ready to operate at the same number.
Discover the professional services of La Poste Mobile
In addition to the advantages mentioned above, subscribing to a professional mobile plan with La Poste Mobile is associated with various services that contribute directly to the productivity of each employee. A digital safe, to store up to 5 GB of sensitive documents, support for electronic signature or even an interface for automatic editing of invoices and estimates are all assets up your sleeve to keep a length of time. ahead of all your competitors!